Anyone taking part in the SpeakOut survey will need to provide consent, and if you are under the age of 16, your parent or guardian will need to provide consent on your behalf.
Before you can begin the survey, you will be asked the following questions.
- I understand this questionnaire asks about my experience with family support offers. Yes/No
- I understand what is meant by family support and that this survey asks about my experience with this type of support. Yes/No
- I understand my responses will be kept confidential. Please note that there may be instances where we have a legal obligation to disclose or share your personal data with relevant statutory services, for example if you disclose a crime or a safeguarding concern. We will only ever disclose your information to appropriate third parties to the extent we are required to do so by law. Yes/No
- I understand the findings from this research will be used to make recommendations to the government and family support organisations. Yes/No
- I am happy to take part. Yes/No
- I am happy for the research team to quote me anonymously (without including my name) in the reports and publications. If you answer no, you can still complete the survey, but we won’t use direct quotes from you. Yes/No
- If you are under 16, you need to ask your parent/guardian if they are happy for you to answer these questions. Please show them the introductory video and then press the audio button below to record them saying “I give consent” or “my child may participate in this project”.